Saturday, May 15, 2010

during the past school year at BYU i have...


I have decided to make a blog.. a blog of mostly pictures.

grown an amazing MUSTACHE with Julie and Maren!

watched many FOOTBALL games with friends!



decided that zebras are/will always be better than camels.

saw my Grandparents during Christmas break :)


had plastic surgery


went to Temple Square

became a Sumo Wrestler with Julz!

talked Julie into getting some plastic surgery!

ate WAY too much delicious Ice Cream with Julie


said good luck and farewell to my favorite two missionaries.. JULIE AND JEFF!
I miss them!

became paralyzed...


made delicious Japanese food with ERIKA!!

turned TWENTY!

watched Laney at STATE for swimming!

Saw a Ghost..

took Megan and Zoe to Spoon Me.. they loved it.


flew a Helicopter

colored eggs for EASTER




realized that my sisters are AMAZONS. :( but i can still take them down.

went to the festival of colors with Jess.

became a bridesmaid for one of my best friends.. RACHEL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment