Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tropical Island?

The summer is almost over. What? I feel like it hasn't even started.  Have I done anything really special? mmm.. probably not.  BUT, here are some pictures of the things I did do. Get EXCITED. It has been a great summer!!
The DRAGON! Everyone's favorite restaurant.
Melinda and I at Camp Rock. NBD
Saving the Children
taking pictures in the car.. the only place Erika and I take pictures.
Family Gathering
Strawberry Days




LAGOOOON.. IT'S WHAT FUN IS!
why yes.. we are asian
the rocket with Danielle... we almost died!

blues clues
Joseph Smith Memorial Building
Julie?
Julie came home from her mission. She was so excited to see me! ha:)


So, did i go on a great vacation to a 
tropical island 
where there are cool animals? No
Maybe next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment